My hunch is you're here because
Taking the pill or using the ring or IUD is just not sitting right with you
You’re curious about what having your natural cycle back would be like
- You want to rebalance your hormones and replenish your health
You’re done with birth control, but you do NOT want to get pregnant (at least not now… someday later, when you’re ready).
So you ask yourself, "What do I do in this between phase?"
"Does natural birth control exist, and more importantly, does it work?
"If it does work, where do I start? How do I know who or what to trust"?
Maybe you've even started reading books like "Taking Charge of Your Fertility,” but are still confused by your cervical fluid (or lack of) and feel overwhelmed just looking at "the chart."
I get it.
Getting off birth control can be overwhelming. I’ve been in your shoes!
Now, after 8+ years of successfully using natural birth control myself, I am here to mentor you to do the same.
I'm a certified Fertility Awareness Educator and a trusted clinical herbalist in the women's health space. It is my job and joy to teach you how your fertility works.
For now, let me answer the two most important questions:
Natural birth control does exist and it does work when taught and used correctly!
By next year, you could be
- hormonal birth control-free
- healthier and happier
- using your cycle as a source of inner guidance
Learn the Fertility Awareness Method with me in a group of like-minded women!
The Five-Week Program to Learn the Fertility Awareness Method So You Can Ditch Synthetic Birth Control Forever, Read Your Body with Certainty, and Build Your Future Holistically
Live Mentorship With Me
Virtual Weekly Group Classes & an Individual 1:1 Session
- Learn how to confidently identify the fertile days of your menstrual cycle, so you can avoid pregnancy naturally
- See what your hormones are up to each cycle so you can fix any hormonal imbalances
- Use the magic of your menstrual cycle to positively impact the trajectory of your life
- Have the tools to become an active participant in your reproductive wellbeing so you’ll never feel clueless when it comes to your body and cycle again
- Learn best practices to keep your hormones happy so you can be too
- 5 Live Weekly Classes, Valued at $900
- 1 private 1:1 session with me, Valued at $120
- Access to Class Recordings in a private member platform, Valued at $259
- Downloadable learning materials, Valued at $40
- Introduced to a community of like minded women, Priceless!
Fertility Now: The Five-Week Program to Learn the Fertility Awareness Method So You Can Ditch Synthetic Birth Control Forever, Read Your Body with Certainty, and Build Your Future Holistically
is a Total Value of $1,319
But today you can take your seat for just $297
See FAQ below for program Dates / Logstics
NICE TO MEET YOU
My name's Veronica,
which means “Truth” in latin origin. Let me share some truths-- as I see it-- with you.
The truth is your menstrual cycle is too amazing and powerful not to fully understand how it works.
It’s too amazing and powerful to manipulate with man-made toxic hormones, shutting off your own.
My guess is you weren't informed in any detail about the potential side effects, nutrient depletion and more caused by hormonal birth control.
Nor were you told about the inherent power of an unadulterated menstrual cycle, a power that you’d be sacrificing once starting birth control.
Or at least I wasn’t told any of these things.
My journey into holistic wellness began after 10 years of being on hormonal birth control...
and various medications for acne, and having complete disregard for my body in many other ways (reckless drinking, careless sex).
Being cut-off from my menstrual cycle, and therefore, a huge source of my inner guidance at such a young age allowed me to be disconnected for way too long. When I turned 25, I suddenly didn’t want to be on birth control anymore, or take antibiotics for acne, or treat my body so poorly in the numerous ways I had been, ever again.
I wanted more for myself. I didn’t know how I was going to get there, but I made the decision and the road came up to meet me.
I began night school to study herbalism and started reading about natural birth control. I began using herbal medicine for acne, and using the SymptoThermal method of Fertility Awareness as natural birth control.
I saw and felt the benefits of cycle charting and using herbs for my health in daily life. My friends would curiously ask me "What is it that you're doing for birth control again?" I decided to make a resource so other women could learn about herbalism and chart their cycles, too. I self-published my Menstrual Calendar Journal, it got a lot of praise, has sold out, and I’m currently making edits for a second edition.
CREDENTIALS: Fast forward to now, I’m a certified Fertility Awareness Educator recognized by the Association of Fertility Awareness Professionals. AFAP has the highest standards, internationally, for certified fertility awareness educators. I'm also a clinical Registered Herbalist with the American Herbalist Guild, which designates that I've had robust clinical experience working successfully with clients and botanical medicine.
I use botanical medicine and fertility charts to positively impact women’s health, and it is my mission for women to know that there is a loving, holistic way to “manage” their fertility and health.
I work as a mentor to budding clinical herbalists at the Berkeley Herbal Center and as a mentor to women who want to learn the Fertility Awareness Method through my online live program.
That’s me in a nutshell! Any more (personal) questions-- ask me in class! I’m an open book for my students.
See Your Program Curriculum!
Foundations of a Successful Charting Practice
You can chart confidently once you understand the science behind the method (and proudly share this info with partners, friends and healthcare providers who look at you like you have two heads when you tell them you want to "chart your cycle."
- Let's learn all about how the Fertility Awareness Method (I use and teach the SymptoThermal fertility awareness method) has a 99.6% efficacy rate as a natural contraceptive method.
- Intentions: meeting your goals for contraception and self-awareness
- Tips to save you time and money: what gadgets you (don't) need
- Apps vs. paper charting (pros and cons of each).
- It’s all in your hands! The gift of a highly user-dependent fertility awareness practice
Get crystal clear on how your body works so you can interpret your own fertility charts. Learn about:
- The difference between a "perfect, textbook" menstrual cycle vs. short, long, erratic, heavy bleeds, and more, and what that indicates about you
- Hormones involved in the menstrual cycle and how they align with the physical signs and symptoms of your body
- Tuning into the four distinct phases of your menstrual cycle as a source for inner guidance
- Female anatomy / Male anatomy
Perfecting the Art of "Checking"
So you're not confused about what your unique body is telling you. We'll learn:
- How-to observe and categorize cervical fluid
- The (totally optional) cervix check- why, when, how and the benefits
- Basal body temperature technique- why do it, why in the a.m., what to do if you’re not a great sleeper, etc, what basal temperature indicates about your fertility, adrenal and thyroid health
- How to make these observation and checking techniques sustainable for you and your unique life
- Secondary signs to chart: optional, but interesting and informative!
Time to Walk the Walk
Let's put everything you've learned into practice by learning to put pen to paper, observing and charting your fertility signs on a daily basis, applying the rules of the method, and knowing for yourself on any given day, whether you are fertile or not, so you can make the best decisions for you.
- We'll go over each nook and cranny of the chart and practice with sample charts in real time
- Walking you through everything so graphs, coverlines and codes will no longer feel overwhelming.
- Contraception rules and what to do if you don’t have regular cycles
- Contraception options during each phase of your cycle, including what to do if you make a "mistake"
Power to the People!
Herbal medicine for cycle health and fertility so that you always have holistic options if / when you discover a hormonal imbalance or other health concerns in your chart
- Navigating hormonal imbalances
- Nutrient depletion after coming off hormonal birth control or from other causes and how to replenish yourself
Fertility Now Is For You If You...
Mentality / Maturity
- Want to take more responsibility for your wellbeing
- Do not want to rely on an app to tell you if you're fertile or not. (I'll teach you how to chart on paper. Once you master that, then using an app to store your data is a good option)
- Recognize that only you can know yourself best, and one of the best ways for females to do this is through charting their cycles
- Are excited to begin a new lifestyle that has about a 3 - 6 month learning curve. I'll be right there with you!
It finally feels like putting all the puzzle pieces together.
There's a lot of shame and embarrassment surrounding periods, fluids, infections, etc. and it felt very nice to be in a space and talk openly about every aspect of a cycle without it being awkward or shameful and just a woman to woman real conversation about cycles and health."
- Sarah S., Student
I felt very validated after many years of being dismissed when I tried to share my charts looking for answers.
I felt understood holistically and not just in this one aspect of my health. I loved the herbalism that Veronica is able to bring into the discussions and felt hopeful after our sessions together. I also learned I had been drawing coverlines wrong which could have been impacting things in the past, but now I know how to do it correctly.
- Jenna T., Charting Client
It feels invaluable to have that 1:1 support, especially when first getting started or when you have suspicion of cycle / hormonal imbalance.
It's clear that this is something you really care about and we need that in women's health...people that are genuinely interested, concerned, and passionate about helping you become more body literate."
- Sara, Student
What are the program dates / times / logistics?
What if I can't attend live?
What happens after I sign up?
Do you have a payment plan or refund policy?
How is learning with Veronica different than learning from a book, researching online, or learning from my favorite social media cycle syncing influencer?
Will I get 1:1 time with you?
Can I ask questions during class?
What is the SymptoThermal Method of Fertility Awareness?
I was never on birth control but still want to formally learn about FAM with you. Can I join this program?
Is Fertility Awareness and the class you teach religious?
Can I still use the SymptoThermal Method if I don't have regular cycles?
I have PCOS, endometriosis, or thyroid conditions. Can charting help me?
FAM is newer to me and some of the topics can be uncomfortable to discuss, but Veronica always made me feel safe and helped me become comfortable using the SymptoThermal method. I’d highly recommend Veronica as an instructor!
- Jess B., Student
I felt able to share about my choices without any judgement being made and gained a better understanding of the mucus I was seeing with the use of better descriptive words. I felt very well cared for.
- Katie M., Charting Client
Even over Zoom, Veronica has a calming and present energy that put me at ease. Her care and concern for her clients is evident in the questions she asks, the details she picks up on, and the service she provides.
- Meg, Herbal Client
Proven Track Record in Women's Health
Menstrual Calendar Journal
Though I'm currently out of stock (2nd edition coming out in 2024!), I created and self-published a beautiful resource called a Menstrual Calendar Journal.
I'm sharing some images and testimonials here so you can get an idea of the quality and care I put into my work in women's health.
Featured in the CHRISTY DAWN Journal
The Menstrual Calendar was gifted to Christy Dawn by Pura Luna Women's Apothecary
Featured in Gravel & Gold's Gift Guide
There's the Menstrual Calendar, next to the world famous "BOOBS" print.
And Nothing but 5 Star Reviews on Etsy
Gotta love Etsy! Here are some rave reviews.
"There's something very different about using a circular calendar to keep track of my cycle. It feels sacred."
- Keli Garza, Founder of Steamy Chick and fan of the Menstrual Calendar
Take the leap! By next year, you could be:
- Free from hormonal birth control
- healthier and happier
- using your cycle as a source of inner guidance